Sunday, June 30, 2013

Updates!!! Almond oil & Rose Water

I have used Almond Oil every day as a moisturiser for just over 2 weeks now & all i can say is WOW!!

Every night after a shower or bath i have opened my fridge and pulled out this inexpensive all natural oil and applied it all over my body like a moisturiser. 

My legs feel so smooth I have no dry patches on my shins. My body feels and looks hydrated, even Chris has commented on it! 
The oil absorbs really fast meaning i can dress straight away which is a huge bonus for me as I hate feeling clammy & hate it when clothes stick to me when normal moisturiser is applied. 

I'm really pleased with this product. I will be using this from now on. Goodbye Clarins, Hello Almond oil. My purse will be happy.



Now my Rose Water results.

I have been applying this to my face every morning before make up for a little over 2 weeks now and I am so happy.
I'm a Johnny come lately when it comes to anti ageing lotions and potions. Rose water users swear by its anti ageing properties and also its unbelievable 'glow' it gives you.
I can back this 'glow' up 100% i have looked radiant (if i do say so myself) after applying this. My work colleagues have even mentioned it. 
 I apply it under foundation then use a little powder to absorb some of the oil. I found without the powder my face was too shiny for my liking although not greasy looking. Some people suit this look and strive to find a radiance balm to achieve this, if you are one of these people, look no further Rose Water is here to save the day.
 My skin is clearer, it looks really really clean, like I have had a facial every day! 
 I use Star Kay White Rose Water which lists alcohol as an ingredient which for me seems to work with my combination skin however searching for one that works for your own skin type would be advised, there are lots out there. Just find what works for you and give it a go! It's cost effective, smells amazing and gives you a 'just been in a spa all day' look in less than 30 seconds. 

My previous blogs give greater detail on both these products. I hope my blogs help you find something that works for you and gives you the confidence boost we all need from a really good product to feel better about ourselves. They don't all have to come with a big price tag 

x Charlie x

No comments:

Post a Comment