Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Honey & Lemon face scrub

This is just a quick easy one for your face. 

The lemon juice will reduce pores, brighten up your face, remove oil & grime leaving you with a glowing  complexion.  The honey is a great moisturiser and will fight infections and spots.

I tried this last night, my boyfriend didn't notice any change or if he did he didn't say anything (remember I test these recipes without him knowing so i can find out if they really do make a difference)
I liked the smell and the way it felt on my face, the lemon juice kind of melted the honey. This was really easy to wash off, not messy at all and very quick. 

I didn't see any difference last night at all but this morning my make up went on much better, my face felt smoother and it has done all day so I give this a big thumbs up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment